1. Subscriber has to provide necessary documents and information to establish subscriber’s identification, legal status and business capacity. Netpark shall have the right to examine the same.
2. Netpark shall have the right to temporary disconnect, suspend or terminate the services for giving any false information by the subscriber in any document or otherwise including on the subscription form. If there is any change in the information given earlier, Subscriber shall notify Netpark of such change, failure of which shall entitle Netpark to suspend or terminate the services and its sole discretion.
3. Both parties undertake that any information received by one party marked as confidential shall be kept as confidential by the other party. Such information can be revealed if it is found that it was already in the public domain or it was already available to the receiving party without violating this agreement or if it is required by law.
4. Netpark has the exclusive right and jurisdiction of the title and ownership of the connection and equipment (ONU & Wifi Router or any other) provided by Netpark.
5. Netpark shall provide the services to the subscriber within agreed timeline. However, in case of any delay, Netpark will notify the subscriber as soon as it is reasonably practicable.
6. Netpark shall not be liable for disruption and discontinuation of its service due to any disturbance, congestion, severance in the other networks reasons beyond its control.
7. Netpark may temporarily suspend the services wholly or in parts for repair, maintenance, upgrading or circumstances beyond Netpark control. However, Netpark will notify the subscriber as soon as it is reasonably practicable.
8. Netpark have the right to suspend or terminate the connection without further notice in case of subscriber uses the device/ terminal/ IP on any resources provided by Netpark beyond the allocated number of connections or bandwidth capacity.
9. The connection will be automatically disconnected from Netpark if the subscriber has exceeded the monthly data volume limit.
10. Netpark should have exclusive right to change/ increase/ reduce the traffic charges, validity period, package plans and any other agreed terms etc. at any time subject to official notification of such changes. No notification will require if such changes take place due to any regulatory or government imposition.
11. Netpark may keep the subscriber updated about any new information about the Netpark services, if needed. Netpark reserves the right to communicate any of its offer and services related communication and/or massage to the subscriber at any time and in any manner to keep the subscriber updated from time to time. Netpark reserves the right to use the name of the subscriber in its material for promotion or business purpose.
12. Netpark shall endeavor to provide the best possible service to its subscribers. However, the quality, reliability and the availability of service may dependent on various factors. In case of failure to achieve desired quality, reliability and the availability of service due to any of the above factors, Netpark shall not be held liable.
13. The subscriber undertakes not to use Netpark services to commit any unlawful act which might endanger national, social or economic interest or damage Netpark reputation to other subscriber. Under such circumstances, Netpark shall have the exclusive right to discontinue the services of the subscriber and take appropriate legal measures. Subscriber shall indemnify Netpark if it suffers any losses, damages or has to pay any penalty due to unlawful usage of the subscriber.
14. Notwithstanding anything contained in this agreement, any other information through Netpark brochure, notification, published and/ or shall broadcasted by Netpark regarding its services, service price, billing policy, credit policy etc. shall also be binding to this agreement.
15. Use of Netpark services is subject to its more current applicable usage policies.
16. Subscriber shall pay agreed charges to Netpark in its prescribed bill format strictly within due date. Netpark have right to suspend or terminate the connection to the subscriber if the bill is not paid in full within due date.
17. Subscribers shall have to pay “Shifting Charge” for shifting the connection.
18. Subscriber shall be entitled to reconnect his/her connection by making payment of his/her outstanding in full if the connection of the subscriber has been suspended, temporarily or permanently disconnected due to payment default. If the connection has been permanently disconnected by the Netpark for such circumstances, along with the full payment of the outstanding bill, the subscriber shall also be liable to pay the reconnection fee if applicable.
19. Netpark will retain the ownership of all optical network equipment provided to the subscriber. In case of termination or temporary stop of services, subscriber shall handover the equipment to Netpark without any delay. For any damages to the equipment, subscriber shall compensate the value of the damage equipment.
20. Netpark has no control over the accuracy or appropriateness of any information in the internet and the subscriber is solely responsible for the internet usage.
21. The subscriber undertakes to safeguard the equipment provided by Netpark from potential damage (i.e. misusage, negligence, fire, lightening, natural disaster, theft, sabotage, come in contact with water, drop from height). Netpark shall have the right to ask for damages from the subscriber.
22. Netpark shall not be liable for any health hazard or problems otherwise caused by the use or abuse of the services and the equipment.
23. Subscriber shall solely be responsible for his/her own and his/her subscriber’s illegal data or voice transfer or traffic or bulk e-mail spamming or any other illegal operation. The sending of bulk e-mail spamming is strictly forbidden and the subscriber account will be immediately terminated. Subscriber shall indemnify Netpark if it suffers any losses, damages or has to pay any penalty due to unlawful usage of the subscriber.
24. Subscriber shall install proper electric connection, power grounding UPS, stabilizer etc. in his/her premises and on his/her accord. Subscriber shall not relocate or move any equipment provided by Netpark without the permission of Netpark.
25. Netpark shall not install any product/ services, without authentic document from the signatory of this document and authorized representative of Netpark and also clearance from the revenue assurance department of the Netpark.
26. Without customers written request/ consent for any upgrade / downgrade of the bandwidth or any other changes will not be executed. For increasing/ decreasing bandwidth, temporarily/ permanently disconnection needed one month prior written notice.
27. The subscriber shall file its complain about the services of Netpark to the subscriber customer care.
28. The subscriber is not authorized to resell Netpark Internet services without written permission and will be liable for legal action to be taken if the subscriber is found in doing so.
29. Responsibilities of Netpark are explicitly stated in this agreement as above and Netpark takes no other responsibilities beside those in this agreement.
30. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Netpark shall not be liable for any reason or any representation, implied warranty or condition or other term, at lawful or under the terms of this agreement for any losses, whether loss/ profit, actual or consequential or otherwise and whether occasioned by the Netpark or its employees or agents or otherwise relating to the sale of the products and/or provision of services to the subscriber.
31. Netpark reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions.